Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Замеченные ошибки в версии 0.6.14100

Vladimir

Total Posts:  41
Украина. Киев.

При добавлении категории часто появляется ошибка

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in W:\home\magento14100\www\lib\Varien\Object.php on line 73

При этом категория добавляется, но очень медленно.

При работе с категориями ( редактировании). Появляется часто ошибка:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in W:\home\magento14100\www\lib\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php on line 245

При редаетировании товара появляется ошибка:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in W:\home\magento14100\www\lib\Zend\Db\Statement\Pdo.php on line 221

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Moshe
Magento Team

Total Posts:  1770
Los Angeles

Интерестно, сколько категорий в базе?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Vladimir

Украина. Киев.

Moshe - 06 December 2007 09:48 AM

Интерестно, сколько категорий в базе?

Те что идут в тяжелой версии ( не лайт а та что 50 метров) + еще одна категория и две подкатегории.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Vladimir

Украина. Киев.

Не добавляются картинки к товару, добавляемые с помощью дополнительной кнопки “Добавить новую картинку “.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Bucha_odessa

Total Posts:  2

при попытке удалить один из магазинов падает вся система....

Magento Community
Magento Community

arkansawyer

Total Posts:  3

I am getting similar error:  Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\Program Files\wamp\www\magento\lib\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php on line 78

Not sure what the answer was in this thread (can’t read the language)… Any thoughts? 

I am trying to add a product (with images), and get this during the ‘save and continue editing’ (build 0.6.14100, Win XP SP2, mySql 5.0.45, Apache 2.2.6, PHP 5.2.5)

Magento Community
Magento Community

Genbit

Krasnodar

Arkansawyer, try to install a bytecode cache

System Requirements:
“We also recommend the use of APC as a bytecode cache for performance improvements. You can find it in the PECL archives here: http://pecl.php.net/package/APC. Other bytecode cache systems are not supported at this time . “

Magento Community
Magento Community

Michael_1
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  826

arkansawyer - 12 December 2007 05:01 PM

I am getting similar error:  Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\Program Files\wamp\www\magento\lib\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php on line 78

Not sure what the answer was in this thread (can’t read the language)… Any thoughts? 

I am trying to add a product (with images), and get this during the ‘save and continue editing’ (build 0.6.14100, Win XP SP2, mySql 5.0.45, Apache 2.2.6, PHP 5.2.5)

Hi arkansawyer,

How much websites/stores do you have in your configuration ? Are you assigning the product to all of them at once ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

arkansawyer

"How much websites/stores do you have in your configuration ? Are you assigning the product to all of them at once ? “

Right now, just learning the ropes… I have a fairly large background in IT but the past few weeks have been my first dive into the dynamics behind WAMP.  I am pretty good at analysis and self-education but there are some options in WAMP that are not clearcut.  The GUI into Magento is great, but underneath the hood is the more interesting pieces and parts.

I have the default demo store, and I added a product group, and was adding a product with a thumbnail, a normal-sized image, and a larger image (the idea is to create a product for photographic prints… eventually various sizes per print, etc but for now just a placeholder to see how it works).  It is while saving the new product with these three images in place that I got the timeout.  Additionally, I have upped my timeout time from the default of 30 seconds - but not sure that I’d want to do that long-term. I also tweaked some other PHP related settings but haven’t had a chance to try them out.

“We also recommend the use of APC as a bytecode cache for performance improvements. “

I suspect this is at least part of my problem.  I am unable to view the server at this time, but I’ll later recheck my configurations and install the caching mechanism when I get the chance.... the APC cache was one thing I glossed over as it was a “recommended” not “required” item.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Michael_1
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  826

Hi arkansawyer,

I’m not able to reproduce the issue at the moment. We’ll try to investigate it more while testing Magento under Windows.

Thank you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

arkansawyer

Thank you… I had some issues with my PHP and Apache setup initially, and downloaded the ‘Zend Core’ package and reinstalled.  Prior to trying this in the new setup, I attempted to enable APC Caching - and found out that it is incompatible with the Zend Accelerator.  I will try this weekend to redo with Zend as-is and see if I get the same results… and if so, then I’ll disable the Zend and enable APC and try it again that way.

In my old configuration, I had turned some script debugging on and was getting warnings and/or errors on several pages within Magento - and I figured by that time it may have been more my installation than Magento in general… When I get back to that point, I’ll post more specific updates.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community