Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Multiple prices same currency

macker999

Total Posts:  26

Hi

I need to have different prices but using the same currency. For example

I would like to have 1.50 EURO for my French store and then a value of 1.60 EURO for my Spanish store.

Is this possible with magento ?

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Grut

Total Posts:  164
Ukraine

Hi

It’s quite simple with Store Manager for Magento:

1. Double click on the product (screenshot 1)
2. In the new window select country_tab and price_tab (screenshot 2)
3. Uncheck the box “Use default” and change the price. Repeat this step in another country_tab.

Also Store Manager allows to change the prices of all products.

About Store Manager for Magento you can read here

Magento Community
Magento Community

macker999

Thanks

It looks good. Is this open source as I am currently working on a c# .net application that will integrate sections from my clients accounting system to their magento website?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Grut

Ukraine

It isn’t open source. As to integration with accounting systems, Store Manager allows to export/import products, categories, attribute sets and orders (with .csv file format).

Magento Community
Magento Community

macker999

thanks

i going to try the demo now

Magento Community
Magento Community

Grut

Ukraine

If you force Magento show Store View to specific customers, you can change price for all products in this new Store View. How to change price I wrote here: http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/192276/

Magento Community
Magento Community

M_CS

Total Posts:  44
San Jose

Hello

I want to do this without using Store Manager for Magento .

I have a movie store there are formats for the movies like DVD, Blu-Rays, and UMD i want to set prices for the formats, formats will be multiple for the same products with different prices for the individuals products and there for i have added attributes as format name and that should contains of prices and i want that in detail page if i can select a DVD format it should swatch the main price with DVD format price . i want to repeat that with every formats so the price should get shown up everywhere like in shopping cart in checkout and in admin sales order tab.

I have tried to edit price.phtml of the product/catalog and i am getting price by formats there also but i have no idea hoe to swap format price with main price, please give me at least some hints so i can complete the functionality, I am so much worried about this,

I am expecting reply from Moshe

Thanks
Mconnect

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community