Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

multiple problems with paypal 1.1.6

kouri

Total Posts:  36

I’ve experienced problems with receiving a response from the IPN for all versions.

But with v1.1.6 -

Emails don’t send out if it’s paypal. For eg. if I choose check/money order, an email is sent out. Paypal no.

Order status does not change from Pending Paypal, unless I’ve fully completed the process in which it will then change to Complete.
But anything in between is a no even if I manually invoice and ship (Unless I click on email copy)

In the Payment Method tab, there is only “Processing” in the drop down for “new Order status” (seems to apply for all Paypal methods)

How long does it take to receive a response from Varien in regards to professional support? =\

This is very urgent!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

btbc

Total Posts:  95

Emails not being sent here as well. Surely this is a critical issue?

If you have a solution, or a link with more info, please let me know. Searching has not been too fruitful.

TIA

Magento Community
Magento Community

btbc

Total Posts:  95

Found the emails, they all were tagged spam.

Magento Community
Magento Community

StockMania

Total Posts:  56

Hello,

Got the same problem, this is rather important. I hope there will be a solution.

Thank you
Maxim

Magento Community
Magento Community

flimmit

Total Posts:  5
Vienna

Hi!

I also try to implement PayPal Standard for our shop, but there is no change in the backend status. and there are no email sent!?
I think there is any problem with PayPal IPN as there is no respond in the paypal_api_debug table (reponse body empty).

Any guess what the problem could be?

Thanks Walter

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community