Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Add to Cart buttons and configurable options have disappeared

ODB

Total Posts:  142
London

Hi there, I hope someone can help me.

Over the last 24 hours the ‘Add to cart’ button has disappeared from within my product pages.

All I can remember doing that may have affected this is changing, very slightly, the catalog.xml file and footer.phtml file. However, I have tried replacing these with fresh default files, refreshed my cache (they are off by default anyway) but sill, the shopper has no ‘Add to cart’ button within the product page or any configurable options.

I created some discount coupons as well and was testing these as well, but am unaware of doing anything of any real gravity that could have caused this error.

Anyone have any ideas?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Malcom Media

Total Posts:  21
Dallas, TX

Did you happen to modify anything that deals with inventory?

Magento Community
Magento Community

ODB

London

Only adding configurable products, and nothing out of the ordinary that I hadn’t done 20 times before as I’ve been adding basically the same product over and over again…

Magento Community
Magento Community

ODB

London

It’s happened across the board, on every single product, simple or configurable. In the grid view you can ‘add to cart’, but when you click on the product, you don’t get any options (eg for sizes, etc).

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community