Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

What are magento’s shipping capabilities

celtic

Total Posts:  1

Can someone help me? I have a series of questions, if someone could help me I would really appreciate it.

My problems are as follows:

1. How do I get the shopping cart to automatically calculate real time shipping rates from UPS, FedEx.

2. Some of our products are being drop shipped directly from our manufacturer while others are being shipped from our headquarters. Can I assign each product an originating zip code that allows an automatic shipping rate when the customer enters their destination zip code.

3. If for example a customer orders 3 different products originating in 3 different zip codes can the shipping rates be totaled automatically for the order.

4. If for example a customer orders 3 different products originating in 3 different zip codes and have 3 different destinations to ship to can the shipping rates be totaled automatically for the order.

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community