Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Only the base image is showing (magento 1.4.0.1) all other images are empty

stefr

Total Posts:  21

Hi,
I like this extension! I recently upgraded to magento 1.4.0.1 and also updated to the latest version of Easy lightbox (1.0.1).
Since then only the base image appears in the lightbox. All other images are replaced by the default magento “no image"-image. (attachment).

Anybody ideas?

Update:
I’ve just downgraded to the 0.57 version. This version doesn’t seem to have the issue (version 1.0 is not working either).

Hope they can fix this issue in a future version.

Image Attachments
noimage.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

MagePsycho
Mentor

Total Posts:  1702

Try to

<?php echo $this->helper('catalog/image')->init($this->getProduct(), 'image'$_image->getFile())->resize($popupImageSize[0]$popupImageSize[1]); ?>

to

<?php echo $this->helper('catalog/image')->init($this->getProduct(), 'image'$_image->getFile()); ?>

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

merchantguru

Total Posts:  133
San Francisco

Thanks, MagePyscho! Worked for me. 1.4.0.1.  (And on my next store, I’ll probably try your jquery lightbox extension.)

For others who may not know, he’s referring to this file:
app/design/frontend/default/YOUR-TEMPLATE/template/easylightbox/media.phtml

around line 88.

Magento Community
Magento Community

misero

Total Posts:  50

Works for me… TNKS! wink

Vers. Magento 1.6.2.0 + Easy Lightbox 1.0 (stable).

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community