Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 3 of 3
print shipping labels in order fulfillment

InitechDesign

Total Posts:  88

@birches Did you guys get your extension working yet? I am interested in more info about this and would be willing to test if you need more testers.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

addalinkofcharm

Total Posts:  23

Help, we just recently purchased the module from ECC to integrate quick books, magento and stamps.com.  When I continue to try to configure everything it keeps kicking me out with a shipping issue.  In the ECC or Webgility test page it states that it is a shipping issue, it states Get Shipping Methods Error :Response not of type text/xml Does anyone know what this means please?  I have had Stamps.com for almost 8 years, and magento for 4 months I really need these two to work together.  I am not a computer geek by any stretch of the word.  Can anyone help?  I have attached the error.  (system error) cheese  Thank you in advance for your help!

Image Attachments
system error.jpg

Magento Community
Magento Community

skicrave

Total Posts:  51

Contact eCC support, they’re not always the quickest about returning phone calls, but they will get back to you, and they will resolve the problem.

We used eCC for a little while and it worked fairly well.

Magento Community
Magento Community

SilverSoft

Total Posts:  19

There is an online shipping label generation service
http://www.quickonlineship.com

It just takes your orders as .csv and print pdf shipping labels

Magento Community
Magento Community

gcobbunc1

Total Posts:  15
Summerfield NC

This extension offers printing FedEx shipping labels directly from Magento admin:
http://www.cobbconsulting.net/magento-fedex-extension.html

The only extension with an official Shipping Label with bar-code.  Also no exporting orders, click a button straight from the admin.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 3 of 3