Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Poll
Would you find this feature useful?
Yes 13
No 1
Total Votes: 14
You must be a logged-in member to vote
Export customer details based on product purchases

tjscgroup

Total Posts:  146
United Kingdom

Hi

I have recently reviewed Magento and I am seriously considering moving from our current solution (osCommerce based) to using Magento as the core solution.

However before such a move I would need to add some of the features we are currently using. I am going to add these “missing” features as separate posts to see what people think.

What I would really like to know is:
1. Although I have searched, does anybody know of this or a similar feature being discussed elsewhere?
2. Will the Magento team state whether this or a similar feature will be added to the core solution within the next 6 months?
3. Any comments from the community to improve my suggested feature.

Feature:

Aim: To export customer details based on the products customers have purchased

Example: I sell 100 different products, I would like to export customer details for people who have bought x product so that I can send a dedicated piece of marketing about that one product.

Suggested Solution: Add new dropdown to admin/system_convert_gui/edit/id/5 within “Export filters” that has “all customers”, “paying customers” followed by all store products.  i.e. all customers allows export of all customer, paying customers allows export of all customer who have bought something, specific product allows export of all customer that have bought that product.

Many thanks in anticipation

Toby

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mtg82814

Total Posts:  1

Hello,

I would like to see this functionality also.

I want to be able to see a list of all customers who bought a particular product.  i don’t see how to do this?

Magento Community
Magento Community

bolasevich

Total Posts:  235
Newington, CT USA

http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/2063 handles this.. it will export order details / customer details / items ordered details

Magento Community
Magento Community

Adjustware
Guru

Total Posts:  654

As an option you can also use Enhanced Order Filter extension, it allows you to filter orders by product name or SKU.  Then you can export orders and customers details with the FREE http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/1350/simple-order-export extension.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community