Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

The MontyShop

craigboi87

Total Posts:  90

Almost Complete

Our latest project and first time using magento. Let me know what you think

Cheers

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Joachim

Total Posts:  133
Netherlands

Nice design, but maybe you should hide/remove the <span class="style5"> from your main nav menu.

There are also some other issues, like “� 2008 “ , “miscellaneous” is without capital and I think to less focus at your shop. It’s rather difficult to visit the products.

Edit: remove “default store view” wink

Magento Community
Magento Community

craigboi87

once i was happy with the basic look and function of it i am looking to strip it down to make it load faster. hhm not sure about the add to cart part being disabled seems to work fine my end il have a look into that

Cheers

(=

Magento Community
Magento Community

craigboi87

"Internet explorer is a tad popular for surfing the net.”

lol yeah i very much understand that, everything seems to be fine i have tried it now on 3 pcs on 3 different connections and not a problem very odd :S If anyone else can try this and see whether they get the same problem on IE 7 that would be great to know. 

cheers guys & girls

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community