Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Payment Methods under System -> Configuration gives error after upgrading to 1.4 and iDEAL module installation

jordypaul01

Total Posts:  9

I just upgraded a pretty default 1.3.x installation to 1.4. Of course I ran into some error but after changing some file permissions and clearing the cache everything seemed to be working fine, so I continued and installed the iDEAL extension: http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/Magento+Core/extension/159/ideal-extension

When I wanted to configure it I ran into this error as soon as I click on Payment Methods:

The has been an error processing your request (please see detailed error below).

Any suggestions what is causing this and how I can fix it? I tried removing the iDEAL extension but the error was still there. I also tried to reinstall it.

Besides the iDEAL extension and the Dutch translation there are no other extension installed.

Full error message:

There has been an error processing your request
Invalid model for shipping method: storepickupmodule

Trace:
#0 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Shipping/Model/Config.php(104): Mage::exception(’Mage_Shipping’, ‘Invalid model f...’)
#1 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Shipping/Model/Config.php(44): Mage_Shipping_Model_Config->_getCarrier(’storepickupmodu...’, Array, NULL)
#2 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/AmazonPayments/Block/Adminhtml/Shipping/Methods.php(64): Mage_Shipping_Model_Config->getActiveCarriers(NULL)
#3 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/AmazonPayments/Block/Adminhtml/Shipping/Methods.php(37): Mage_AmazonPayments_Block_Adminhtml_Shipping_Methods->getShippingMethods()
#4 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/System/Config/Form/Field.php(89): Mage_AmazonPayments_Block_Adminhtml_Shipping_Methods->_getElementHtml(Object(Varien_Data_Form_Element_Select))
#5 /home/ipcamex/public_html/lib/Varien/Data/Form/Element/Abstract.php(199): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_System_Config_Form_Field->render(Object(Varien_Data_Form_Element_Select))
#6 /home/ipcamex/public_html/lib/Varien/Data/Form/Element/Abstract.php(209): Varien_Data_Form_Element_Abstract->getHtml()
#7 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/System/Config/Form/Fieldset.php(51): Varien_Data_Form_Element_Abstract->toHtml()
#8 /home/ipcamex/public_html/lib/Varien/Data/Form/Element/Abstract.php(199): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_System_Config_Form_Fieldset->render(Object(Varien_Data_Form_Element_Fieldset))
#9 /home/ipcamex/public_html/lib/Varien/Data/Form/Element/Abstract.php(209): Varien_Data_Form_Element_Abstract->getHtml()
#10 /home/ipcamex/public_html/lib/Varien/Data/Form.php(241): Varien_Data_Form_Element_Abstract->toHtml()
#11 /home/ipcamex/public_html/lib/Varien/Data/Form.php(253): Varien_Data_Form->toHtml()
#12 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Form.php(108): Varien_Data_Form->getHtml()
#13 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/widget/form.phtml(28): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Form->getFormHtml()
#14 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(189): include(’/home/ipcamex/p...’)
#15 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(225): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView(’adminhtml/defau...’)
#16 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(242): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#17 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Template.php(81): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#18 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(674): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#19 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(516): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#20 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(467): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml(’form’, true)
#21 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/system/config/edit.phtml(46): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml(’form’)
#22 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(189): include(’/home/ipcamex/p...’)
#23 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(225): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView(’adminhtml/defau...’)
#24 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(242): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#25 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Template.php(81): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#26 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(674): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#27 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Text/List.php(43): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#28 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(674): Mage_Core_Block_Text_List->_toHtml()
#29 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(516): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#30 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(467): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml(’content’, true)
#31 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/page.phtml(67): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml(’content’)
#32 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(189): include(’/home/ipcamex/p...’)
#33 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(225): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView(’adminhtml/defau...’)
#34 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(242): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#35 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Template.php(81): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#36 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(674): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#37 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(536): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#38 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(389): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->getOutput()
#39 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/System/ConfigController.php(84): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->renderLayout()
#40 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Mage_Adminhtml_System_ConfigController->editAction()
#41 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(254): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch(’edit’)
#42 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(177): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#43 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(304): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#44 /home/ipcamex/public_html/app/Mage.php(596): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#45 /home/ipcamex/public_html/index.php(78): Mage::run(’’, ‘store’)
#46 {main}

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Nautica

Total Posts:  140

You gave the answer to the problem yourselve:

So the storepickup is not compatible with 1.4

Magento Community
Magento Community

ladle

Total Posts:  173

Nautica - 12 June 2010 06:42 AM

You gave the answer to the problem yourselve:

So the storepickup is not compatible with 1.4

Store pickup module works on my 1.4.0.1 environment just fine.

Magento Community
Magento Community

DaemonOfChaos

Total Posts:  35
Hendersonville, TN

I too am encountering the same error message except when I am trying to access System > Sales > Google API.

I do not even see Store Pickup listed as a Shipping Method and am not sure how to disable / remove it.

Any advice?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Ajixo

Total Posts:  87

jim
did you find a solution to your problem

Magento Community
Magento Community

guillaume7684

Total Posts:  241

KayakJim - 23 June 2010 04:52 AM

I too am encountering the same error message except when I am trying to access System > Sales > Google API.

I do not even see Store Pickup listed as a Shipping Method and am not sure how to disable / remove it.

Any advice?

Same problem for me:

I removed 9 data on the table core_config_data about “carriers/storepickupmodule

But I still have this error message.

Does somebody have an idea?
Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

guillaume7684

Total Posts:  241

I found the solution.

I removed 1 data in the table “core_resource” nammed “storepickupmodule_setup”

Magento Community
Magento Community

xmartinb

Total Posts:  23

Hey guys,

This is the only thread similar to my problem, its from 2008 so i hope you dont mind me posting to it for help. Similar to the person above im getting Invalid model for shipping method: newmodule. But i cant seem to find “new module” anywhere so i can delete it.

Please could someone help me!

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

msathesh

Total Posts:  5

xmartinb - 04 July 2011 02:17 AM

Hey guys,

This is the only thread similar to my problem, its from 2008 so i hope you dont mind me posting to it for help. Similar to the person above im getting Invalid model for shipping method: newmodule. But i cant seem to find “new module” anywhere so i can delete it.

Please could someone help me!

Thanks

I had the same issue and I deleted 21 records from the ‘core_config_data’ table that had ‘newmodule’ and the ship and invoice started to work again. Test this in your test environment first and check everything works and make sure you have a backup of the database. Hope it helps someone.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community