Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Compatibility with 1.4.0.1

youderian

Total Posts:  20

Fooman,

Thanks for writing this extension!

I’m trying to install it with Magento 1.4.0.1 and it doesn’t seem to be working properly.  While the extension is reportedly successfully installed by the Connect Manager, none of the additional options appear in Configuration -> Google API, and the individual sections of the One Page Checkout process are not appearing in Google Analytics.  I have:

- Set the “Preferred State” to “Beta” to allow for the Beta status
- Refreshed all caches and indexes
- Am using v0.9.1, which should be compatible with Magento 1.4

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated regarding if this is a bug, or something I’m overlooking. 

Thank you,

Andrew

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

anjordan77

Total Posts:  79

I also don’t see any additional options in the google api section.  I also never received any documentation as to how to correctly set this up.  I just did a fresh install of 0.9.1

Magento Community
Magento Community

PeltierEffects

Total Posts:  17

Same issue, appears to install but the options don’t appear on the Google API in the confirguation sections

Magento Community
Magento Community

FOOMAN
Guru

Total Posts:  669
Auckland, New Zealand

@PeltierEffects can you please try if logging out and back into your Magento back-end solves the issue.

Magento Community
Magento Community

PeltierEffects

Just tried it again, completely logged out and back still not hope.  Also, logged in on a completely different system that has never been on the backend to ensure there was nothing hung up in the system.  Still not there

Magento Community
Magento Community

FOOMAN
Guru

Total Posts:  669
Auckland, New Zealand

@PeltierEffects just tried on a local test server installing from Magento Connect without a problem. Can you please confirm the following

1.) file app/etc/modules/Fooman_GoogleAnalyticsPlus.xml exists
2.) file app/code/community/Fooman/GoogleAnalyticsPlus/etc/config.xml exists
3.) in the back-end you see Fooman_GoogleAnalyticsPlus under System > Configuration > Advanced > Disable Modules Output

if not all 3 are given something went wrong during the installation. Please double check the owner and permissions of the files so that they are readable by the web server.

Magento Community
Magento Community

PeltierEffects

Sorry, got pulled away on the website launch.  You are correct these files don’t exist.  I run the magento connect install, the permissions are set to 777 to be sure, but it still will not install.  I guess I need to figure out the manual install instructions.

Here are the messages from the install -
Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: File exists in /home/egjewe5/public_html/store/downloader/pearlib/php/System.php on line 280

Backtrace:
#0 /home/egjewe5/public_html/store/downloader/pearlib/php/System.php(280): mageCoreErrorHandler(2, ‘mkdir() [mkDir(’../var/tmp’, 511)
#2 /home/egjewe5/public_html/store/downloader/pearlib/php/OS/Guess.php(243): System->mktemp(Array)
#3 /home/egjewe5/public_html/store/downloader/pearlib/php/OS/Guess.php(159): OS_Guess->_detectGlibcVersion(’glibctest’)
#4 /home/egjewe5/public_html/store/downloader/pearlib/php/OS/Guess.php(114): OS_Guess->parseSignature()
#5 /home/egjewe5/public_html/store/downloader/pearlib/php/PEAR/Dependency2.php(105): OS_Guess->OS_Guess(NULL)
#6 /home/egjewe5/public_html/store/downloader/pearlib/php/PEAR/Downloader.php(259): PEAR_Dependency2->PEAR_Dependency2()
#7 /home/egjewe5/public_html/store/downloader/pearlib/php/PEAR/Downloader.php(501): PEAR_Downloader->getDependency2Object(Object(PEAR_Config), Array, Array, 4)
#8 /home/egjewe5/public_html/store/downloader/pearlib/php/PEAR/Downloader.php(409): PEAR_Downloader->analyzeDependencies(Object(PEAR_Config), Array, Array, 4)
#9 /home/egjewe5/public_html/store/downloader/pearlib/php/PEAR/Command/Install.php(629): PEAR_Downloader->download(Array)
#10 /home/egjewe5/public_html/store/downloader/pearlib/php/PEAR/Command/Common.php(285): PEAR_Command_Install->doInstall(Array)
#11 /home/egjewe5/public_html/store/downloader/Maged/Pear.php(234): PEAR_Command_Common->run(’install’, Array, Array)
#12 /home/egjewe5/public_html/store/downloader/Maged/Pear.php(301): Maged_Pear->run(’install’, Array, Array)
#13 /home/egjewe5/public_html/store/downloader/Maged/Model/Pear.php(245): Maged_Pear->runHtmlConsole(’install’, Array, Array)
#14 /home/egjewe5/public_html/store/downloader/Maged/Controller.php(135): Maged_Model_Pear->installPackage(Array)
#15 /home/egjewe5/public_html/store/downloader/Maged/Controller.php(368): Maged_Controller->pearInstallPackagePostAction(’magento-communi...’)
#16 /home/egjewe5/public_html/store/downloader/Maged/Controller.php(183): Maged_Controller->dispatch()
#17 /home/egjewe5/public_html/store/downloader/index.php(35): Maged_Controller::run()
#18 {main}

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community