Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Add Shipment Tracking Number - Can’t View Order in Admin Area

NEURVANA Edge

Total Posts:  19

I have been pulling my hair out on this for weeks.

When we add a tracking number to an order via the admin panel we can not view the order any longer, the page just shows:

Order View

* Information

When looking at the page source it looks like it is not loading fully. This is the output of where the break appears to be:

<div class="box-right">
637 <!--Shipping Method-->
638 <div class="entry-edit">
639 <div class="entry-edit-head">
640 <h4 class="icon-head head-shipping-method">Shipping & Handling Information</h4>
641 </div>
642 <fieldset>
643 <a href="#" id="linkId" onclick="popWin(’

Any help would be greatly appreciated…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

zfast

Total Posts:  23
Buffalo New york

I have the EXACT same issue.
Is this shipping template related. I changed track.phtml to try and add url to the shipping confirmation.
only order that does this is the one that was shipped, and set to completed.

Magento Community
Magento Community

sexiaoxiang

Total Posts:  15

I have the same issue too when I add custom order status in magento 1.4.0.1. But I recovery order status and use a “order status” expansion,it works fine.
The “order status” expansion URL is http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/eitai2001/extension/1468/order-status

Magento Community
Magento Community

sexiaoxiang

Total Posts:  15

edit app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/sales/order/view/tab/info.phtml

<?php  if ($_order->getTracksCollection()->count()) : ?>

<a href="#" id="linkId" onclick="popWin('<?php echo $this->helper('shipping')->getTrackingPopUpUrlByOrderId($_order->getId()) ?>','trackorder','width=800,height=600,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes')" title="<?php echo $this->__('Track order') ?>"><?php echo $this->__('Track order'?></a>
                <
br/>

<?php endif; ?>
replace it below code
<?php  if ($_order->getTracksCollection()->count()) : ?>

<a href="#" id="linkId" onclick="popWin('<?php echo $this->helper('shipping')->getTrackingPopupUrlBySalesModel($_order) ?>','trackorder','width=800,height=600,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes')" title="<?php echo $this->__('Track order') ?>"><?php echo $this->__('Track order'?></a>
                <
br/>

<?php endif; ?>

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community