Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Query to get all product details

insight

Total Posts:  58

Hi all,

I’m in the process of writing a module to display a random selection of products based on some criteria.

My question is does anyone have a sql query kicking around to select all the details of particular products

basically i need to be able to display all the information of a standard catalogue page, stuff like product name, link, price etc

also as a bonus if someone knows the table to get join to get the attributes of a product as well that would be a winner, i’m gonna have a search around the tables tonight if i come up with this i will post it here

Thanks in advance

Pete

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

nikefido
Guru

Total Posts:  481
New Haven, CT

Have you poked around Magento code like in the Catalog module (check out the Blocks and Models) to see how they create product collections.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community