Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Where is “Chapter 12: Designing and Developing for Magento” ? 

fromvega

Total Posts:  3

Hello,

In the “Welcome to the Magento User’s Guide” at the WIKI, we read this: “For those of you who will be developing or designing custom modules and interfaces, make sure to read Chapter 12: Designing and Developing for Magento”. But there is no such chapter in this guide. I’m wondering where it is, if it is really available.

I’m just starting developping with Magento, I’m reading everything I can find about it, but it doesn’t seem to have a lot of detailed information available yet besides three wiki posts that basically show but doesn’t explain very much. What do you suggest me to read to be able to extend Magento the right way?

Keep the good work!

Thank you,
Luiz

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Seba G Gonnelli
Guru

Total Posts:  336

Hello fromvega, probably what you were looking for is the Designer’s Guide.
You can find it heresmile

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community