Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Ecommerce-Extensions.com themes

Chelsea Coates

Total Posts:  10

I bought a theme from Ecommerce-Extensions.com and haven’t heard from them.  I received 3 emails with confirmation of my purchase with no instructions on how to actually get the files for the theme.  Has anyone else encountered this?  I have tried to email Ecommerce-Extensions.com - but I haven’t heard back.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Roy Andre

Total Posts:  209

Chelsea Coates - 27 September 2008 10:16 AM

I bought a theme from Ecommerce-Extensions.com and haven’t heard from them.  I received 3 emails with confirmation of my purchase with no instructions on how to actually get the files for the theme.  Has anyone else encountered this?  I have tried to email Ecommerce-Extensions.com - but I haven’t heard back.

Hi Chelsea,

Your template was sent just a few hours after the purchase, but we’ve seen a few customers have “lost” the email with the attachment in their spamfilter. Could you please check your spamfolder and see if its there? If not just give me your email-address on PM or something and I’ll put the template out somewhere on the internet for you to download directly.

Thanks to Roger S. for notifying us about this thread.

Kind regards,
Ecommerce-Extensions.com

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community