Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Zoom controls not showing up in FF

keithabt

Total Posts:  13

For some reason the <p> tag with the id="track_hint" and the <div> tag with the the id="track_outer" are receiving an inline style="display:none;" ????!

I cleared my cache and reloaded the page… the controls show up for a second then, using Firebug, I can see that an inline style is put in the above mentioned tags and the controls disappear.

This inline style is not hard-coded in the file: catalog/product/view/media.phtml and the controls show up in IE7 but not FF which leads me to believe it may be coming from JavaScript somewhere, but I cannot find anything like it in the js directory.

Any help would appreciated.

Thanks
Keith

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

keithabt

Actually I see now why the controls are hidden.
If the image is the same size or smaller as the containing <div> the controls are hidden. If not they show up.

Now, my image has popped out of the box and is aligning itself at the bottom of the page. Any help there?

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

keithabt

Solved… there was a problem in boxes.css…

Magento Community
Magento Community

BlackBridge

Total Posts:  3

What was the problem in boxes.css?!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community