Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

New payment gateway (Barclays)

Pedro Bernardo

Total Posts:  11

Hi everyone,

I putted a new community payment gateway today (still pending) for Barclays ePDQ but it has a bug i cannot fix.

My first version has 0.1.0. This version has an mysql4-install-0.1.0.php. It creates a table that the module needs.

I tested the installer in a magento instance I have. It created the table.

Later i changed some stuff and created version 0.1.1.  This version also has the mysql4-install-0.1.0.php file. The problem is that i installed this version on another instance of magento and it didn’t create the table from mysql4-install-0.1.0.php.

Can anyone help me on this? I’m going crazy.

Also is it possible to delete an extension? I did a lot of tests to solve this and there are lot of version really crappy on this module. I would like to start over.

Thanks in advance

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Pedro Bernardo

Total Posts:  11

Hi everyone,

I solved the problem of the mysql4-install.php.

I still need to delete the extension. The versions have a lot of trash and I would like to start over. How can i delete the extension ?(it is still on pending)

Magento Community
Magento Community

adimagento
Guru

Total Posts:  626
Los Angeles, CA

Pedro, you can just reupload the new package with the fixes. Let me know if you would like us to delete the whole record but there shouldn’t be a need.

Magento Community
Magento Community

elfling
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  901

I have a question for you @Bernard.

We have a Barclays EPDQ done for all versions of Magento.
But one thing that is not documented what so ever is the card types.

Have you done anything to incorporate supported card types into this module?

elfling

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community