Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can’t retrieve entity config: core/flag

chasquad

Total Posts:  9

Good Morning!

I’m running Magento 1.1.6 ... new installation.

When trying to setup tiered pricing on a product ... I click Save and get the following error:

Can’t retrieve entity config: core/flag

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Charles

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Scott
Guru

Total Posts:  333
Northwest Ohio

Just had this on an older store, and the fix for me was to do a fresh install using the downloadable tar file, rather than an upgrade via tar or Magento connect. Using the existing database during the install allowed just about everything to remain intact and the problem was resolved. If you have a custom theme or products installed, you’ll want to copy their files over to the new install directory (or the same, once you change the untarred /magento/ directory back to whatever it was previously).

Hope that helps. cool smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

Ben Marks
Guru

Total Posts:  452
Charleston, SC

Had this problem after an SSH upgrade.  First thing to do is to dump var/cache and see if that fixes your problems.

Credit to the guys at Crucial Web Hosting for helping me with this.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community