A few days ago I had the “checkout/onepage/undefined” error that has been discussed in other threads. I fixed this by changing the “optcheckout.js” in the js folder of my skin to the sample posted by another user as a fix, which btw, worked perfectly.
I did this a few days ago, and the checkout progress column worked after this. Without question it worked. I have actually been looking at it the last few days considering how to update its design, so I’ve seen my test details in those boxes for days since I updated. its literally just decided to stop working this morning.
To test, i reverted back to my original “optcheckout,js” which I had backed up. Same problem :(
Click thumbnail to see full-size image