Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Where are the default “import/export all products” profiles located? 

barrmy

Total Posts:  102

I hope this is simple....I need to edit the “import/export all products” profiles to grab the tiered prices from catalog_product_entity_tier_price.  The export/import script seems to grab data across multiple tables so should be just be a simple addition to the sql....

Where can I edit the default dataflow profile for product import/export? 

Thanks in advance.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Brandlive_br
Guru

Total Posts:  653
Buenos Aires, Argentina

If you need to edit your import profile, just edit the profile.
You can map columns (from your source file) with products properties (products database).

Magento Community
Magento Community

barrmy

Damian -

Unfortunately the tiered pricing is not available in the field mapping attribute dropdown from the GUI, so it will have to be hardcoded in

Magento Community
Magento Community

Seagull Gifts

Total Posts:  9

Hi,

Which file contain the SQL query of the “export all products” profile?

Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Brandlive_br
Guru

Total Posts:  653
Buenos Aires, Argentina

There isn’t sql strings into magento (only the installer has those trings).
All the database operations, works with an abstraction layer (Zend DB). You won’t get any sql string into Magento (by default, of course).
Why do you want the export sql queries?

Magento Community
Magento Community

barrmy

Damien

because I need to append SQL code to extract data from the catalog_product_entity_tier_price table, which does not show in the field attribute dropdowns from the admin console gui

Magento Community
Magento Community

walltoolsllc

Total Posts:  146

Yes, me too.  We are trying to do the exact same thing: export tier pricing on the export_all_products query.  In addition, we would like to export category names with the prospective category ids.  I see that this thread just died.  The reason why it is important for us to be able to export tier pricing in a linear format is because we use a csv file to build our print catalog.  All of the field names must be in the header row.  Currently, we are left with the task of figuring out how to include tier pricing and category names in our export… one that we have yet to solve.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community

bolasevich

Total Posts:  235
Newington, CT USA

http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/1894 will export all tier pricing for products.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community