Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

autoship or club functionality

tracyselena

Total Posts:  6

hi...i have a client who sells coffee and wants her cutomers to be able to sign up for an autoship like functionalty. Does magento do that or is there a module that will do that?

also can i have shipping zones based on postal codes ...for example..for every ship to which postal code starts with “M” would include additional shipping options?

thank so much?
tracy

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

adimagento
Guru

Total Posts:  626
Los Angeles, CA

i have a client who sells coffee and wants her cutomers to be able to sign up for an autoship like functionality. Does Magento do that or is there a module that will do that?

This is called Recurring billing and it is currently not supported out of the box with Magento. It is on the roadmap and is expected to be available in future releases.

also can i have shipping zones based on postal codes ...for example..for every ship to which postal code starts with “M” would include additional shipping options?

This functionality is native to Magento.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Lyle

Total Posts:  1

Is Magneto expecting to add the autoship function this year? If so, any guess on the first or second half of the year?
Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community

ShopGuy
Guru

Total Posts:  462

Lyle, I do not see it on their roadmap, so dont expect it within the next couple releases

Magento Community
Magento Community

knford

Total Posts:  3

I have a need for this functionality.  Please include this feature soon.

Magento Community
Magento Community

naturesherbals

Total Posts:  2

I have a need for this as well.

Magento Community
Magento Community

nschneider

Total Posts:  5

We have a need for this also!

Magento Community
Magento Community

AutoDelivery

Total Posts:  3

This is exactly what our company, OrderGroove, does. As an ASP (or SaaS) we make it easy and affordable for online retailers to offer this subscription service - also known as continuity programs, autoship or auto-delivery - to their customers for their frequent and recurring orders.  We are fully integrated with Magento and know the platform very well since we’re already working with clients running Magento.

OrderGroove’s platform allows customers to have complete control over their auto-delivery schedules directly from your site.  Email reminders are sent prior to each shipment and customers may change their subscription schedule and/or cancel shipments at any time, online, 24 hrs a day through a simple interface.

If you are looking to launch an auto-delivery program, we would love to help.  Please send us an email to partners@ordergroove.com with your name, company name, url, and phone number and we will get in touch shortly.

Best Regards,
OrderGroove
partners@ordergroove.com

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community