Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Distroplaza: Bandung Online Distro

Distroplaza

Total Posts:  38

Hi, I’m a new member. Im happy to announce you that We are extremely excited to finally open up our tshirt online shop at Distroplaza.com Distroplaza using Magento V 1.1.3 Based on modern themes with a little bit of Magento site “style”. I customized on CSS, Images, payment methods, shipping methods, table rates for international shipping, etc. The default currency is Indonesian Rupiah, but you can switch it to US Dollar!
Thank you and sorry for my bad english.

cheers.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

J_T_
Mentor

Total Posts:  1961
London-ish, UK

With 1.1.3 you are well behind on some important updates. Better get that out of the way immediately before starting your marketing campaigns.

All looks spacious and fresh enough, not too dissimilar from the default theme but that’s not a bad thing at this stage in Magento’s lifecycle.

I would have ironed most of the T-Shirts first before taking pictures but other than that, all looks fine.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Distroplaza

Total Posts:  38

Thanks you for your valuable comment. Sure it’s just a beginning. Distroplaza just opened at September 9.

Magento Community
Magento Community

MSurya

Total Posts:  2

Nice Job
From time to time it’s getting better since first time you launching the site. All line up, clean and clear. I like you put the cart at the right top make them really stand out. Congratulation! Can I hire you, i came from indonesia too.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community