Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

A quick TIP for better performance

itognet

Total Posts:  24

Try disabling the phising filter - i think it takes 1-3 seconds from the top.

Dont know if this does anything - but try put your domain into trusted website.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Crucial
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  770
Phoenix, AZ

Is this something that’s part of Magento? I don’t recall seeing a “phishing filter” anywhere. Where would you find this?

Magento Community
Magento Community

itognet

Total Posts:  24

Sorry,

It is a part of Internet Explorer 7.

If you need to do speciel task fx. delete alot of product. or moving them to a category, I have great luck by using other browsers, such as Firefox and Opera and even Safari for Windows. - I think that these browsers handles javascript and so on faster ? - it seems like that.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Crucial
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  770
Phoenix, AZ

Ah, that makes sense. Good point though about using another browser if you’re going to be doing a lot of backend work. Safari or Opera would be good since they handle JavaScript well and don’t bog down like Firefox does. Google Chrome would also be good, but I’m not sure if it’s 100% compatible in the backend, I assume it is though.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community