Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Payment Module - Quickbooks Merchant Services

jmacdoug

Total Posts:  117

I am VERY INTERESTED!!! I just switched to QBMS in January for my shop and this would be a valued function.

Keep us informed!

Jeff

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

evisboy

Total Posts:  65
Washington, DC

Well, I don’t have a sandbox or anything set up for this. The only way to experience it in action is to make a purchase at this site: http://www.gomamagodesigns.com. It is the only payment option.

If you want, I could post a screenshot of the configuration page. Everything else is done seamlessly… Let me know.

Magento Community
Magento Community

evisboy

Washington, DC

New code release! CCSAVE is no longer a dependency! Tested to work with 1.2.x (should work with 1.3, but I have not verified).

Get it here: QBMS Module in Google Code

I promise to get it up on Magento Connect shortly.

Please let me know how it works for people.

You can also checkout via subversion: svn checkout http://magentoqbms.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ magentoqbms-read-only

Magento Community
Magento Community

evisboy

Washington, DC

Since I have some time, apart from releasing the completely revamped QBMS module, I have also just posted the quickbooks online module.

You can view that thread here: http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/27110/

or just grab the code from here: http://code.google.com/p/qboe-magento/

Magento Community
Magento Community

rybrown18

Total Posts:  29

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

So just to be clear this will capture and authorize any credit card payment with the QuickBooks Innovative Payment Solutions.
All we have to do is install this code?

Also your design work is absolutely wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magento Community
Magento Community

evisboy

Washington, DC

@rybrown,

I have 2 modules: a payment gateway module to use Quickbooks Merchant Services and a separate module to push information from Magento to Quickbooks Online.

The Quickbooks Merchant Services module allows you to perform authorizations / captures or Sale. All payment activity in Magento interfaces with your QBMS account. Again, to be 100% clear, this is the service the code interfaces with: www.quickbooksmerchantservice.com

Magento Community
Magento Community

rybrown18

YOU ARE THE BOMB.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I will attempt to implement on Monday.

I am sooooo happy. I have spent the last two weeks trying to find a cart that wasn’t clunky that would work with Quick Books.

Magento Community
Magento Community

evisboy

Washington, DC

Note that it’s not a trivial thing to register your app with quickbooks. You basically need to do the following:
1) Register your app at Intuit
2) Issue certificates and get your connection ticket from QB servers
3) Establish link with your QBMS account for your newly registered Magento store (your web store is the app you must register with qb in step 1)

You can read more in the Quickbooks SDK, or let me know if you need help with this.

Magento Community
Magento Community

rybrown18

Yes, I have to do it before with another storefront.
Such a pain!
Thanks for the warning.

You are the best. Honestly!

Magento Community
Magento Community

evisboy

Washington, DC

My pleasure. Let me know how the installation goes. Looking to get this well tested, particularly the QBOE code (QBMS code is much more solid).

Magento Community
Magento Community

laxmann

Total Posts:  4

What i heed from QBMS to use QBMS in magento ecommerce?

Magento Community
Magento Community

evisboy

Washington, DC

@laxmann,

Not sure what you are asking exactly. Are you trying to find out how to get your web store set up with QBMS or whether there are any sign up requirements, etc for using QBMS with magento?

Magento Community
Magento Community

TolputtKeeton

Total Posts:  54

Hi, can anyone clear up wheather this module will allow us to capture all the order details and credit card details and manually process the order?

I really need this function in magento but am finding it hard to find a solution???

Magento Community
Magento Community

evisboy

Washington, DC

@Tolputt

This module will generate the SALE automatically. It is a very simple switch to change the module to only generate the authorization if you prefer doing the capture manually. This module does not allow you to store CC information to later process at the gateway level, although I am not sure why you would want to do that.

Magento Community
Magento Community

TolputtKeeton

Total Posts:  54

t is a very simple switch to change the module to only generate the authorization if you prefer doing the capture manually.

Basically the company i am building the store for already have credit card facilities at the club shop and they want people to order online then they get the order details along with the payment details so that they can process the payment in the club shop onsite.

so if they have quickbooks this module will take the details and send an authorisation back to magento and then they can process the card details manually??

is this correct? sorry to be a pain but im new to this and trying to sort a good solution for my client.

thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community