Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 9 of 9
Payment Module - Quickbooks Merchant Services

jonkirkman

Total Posts:  4

I’ve had too much frustration with certificate juggling and haven’t found a good solution. So I’m advising my clients to drop Intuit’s Quickbooks Merchant Services and move to a normal setup with Authorize.net.
Good luck.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

elamison

Total Posts:  8

I don’t mean to hijack this thread, but I posted a new one and it didn’t even get 1 view. I’m using QBMS2 and I want to change it to do an Authorize only and then capture it when I ship. Does anyone have any pointers for this?

Magento Community
Magento Community

bctMike

Total Posts:  1

How is this Payment Module with Quickbooks working out for everyone? It looks like it could be a good fit for me. The first description of the module fits my business model perfectly.

Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 9 of 9