Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Payment Module - Quickbooks Merchant Services

jonathanrhill

Total Posts:  1

I went to test from the frontend and the payment method loads when checking out but clicking the “Continue” button doesn’t do anything.

I’m still having this problem as well after the 1.4 update. Any suggestions or timeframe for the production ready release?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

brianj01

Total Posts:  2

Again, thanks for creating this. I have managed to get as far as Step 3. Creating the Connection Ticket.  Here, I create the callback url as described and I can successfully login to my merchant account and create a connection. However, no ticket.txt is created. I am using the callback.php as recommended and have substituted my domain name for the “www.domain.com” in the example at “$intuit = fopen("/var/www/www.domain.com/public/intuit/ticket.txt", “w")". Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong? Do I have to do anything beyond having callback.php in my top level domain directory to have this code executed when I create the connection ticket?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

josh23

Total Posts:  5

jonathanrhill im having the same problem. i posted a comment on the google code page where someone was having the same problem. He got back saying the the issue was resolved so im assuming its something simple. If i don’t hear anything back soon ill investigate the issue further and will post the solution here.

brianj01 you need to make sure you have the proper permissions are set up so that file ticket.txt can be written to.

Magento Community
Magento Community

brianj01

josh23: Thanks, I do have the permissions set at directory and file level so ticket.txt can be written to but no luck. So am still confused as to why this isn\’t working. Everything else is sorted. This is the bottleneck.

Magento Community
Magento Community

josh23

Total Posts:  5

a way around the checkout button not working is to comment out the if statement that validates the cc details starting at line 738 in

\skin\frontend\base\default\js\opcheckout.js

i dont have time right now to figure out exactly whats causing the problem. The only downside is you lose “input” validation of the CC details. The cards will still process fine as long as the details are correct.

save: function(){

if (checkout.loadWaiting!=false) return;
        var 
validator = new Validation(this.form);
        if (
this.validate() && validator.validate()) {
            checkout
.setLoadWaiting('payment');
            var 
request = new Ajax.Request(

this.saveUrl,

{
                    method
:'post',

onCompletethis.onComplete,

onSuccessthis.onSave,

onFailurecheckout.ajaxFailure.bind(checkout),

parametersForm.serialize(this.form)

}

);

}
    }

Like this

save: function(){

if (checkout.loadWaiting!=false) return;
        var 
validator = new Validation(this.form);

//if (this.validate() && validator.validate()) {

checkout.setLoadWaiting('payment');
            var 
request = new Ajax.Request(

this.saveUrl,

{
                    method
:'post',

onCompletethis.onComplete,

onSuccessthis.onSave,

onFailurecheckout.ajaxFailure.bind(checkout),

parametersForm.serialize(this.form)

}

);

//}

},

Magento Community
Magento Community

evisboy

Total Posts:  65
Washington, DC

If you are interested, please make a donation to payments@xagax.com. Thanks in advance.

Magento Community
Magento Community

animalelement

Total Posts:  17

I have the ticket connection, appid, callback.php, intuitqbms.pem etc all setup and working. Using 1.3.2.4.

When I click Place Order the ticket.txt file is updated but I get a javascript error popup box that says “Error = unable to use client certificate (no key found or wrong pass phrase?)”

I tried the one suggestion of putting the contents of the csr file I generated (and submitted to Intuit) at the beginning of the intuitqbms.pem before the certificate they provide. Same error message.

Any idea what I’m doing wrong?

Magento Community
Magento Community

evisboy

Washington, DC

make sure your virtual host is pointing to the private key as well as the pem (if you did not concatenate them together). Also make sure permissions are properly set.

Magento Community
Magento Community

animalelement

evisboy - 25 May 2010 04:23 AM

make sure your virtual host is pointing to the private key as well as the pem (if you did not concatenate them together). Also make sure permissions are properly set.

I’m super confused at how XAMPP works because it seems like there are CRT and key files in 3 different places. /etc/ssl, /opt/lampp/etc/ssl.key (and ssl.crt) and /opt/lampp/share/openssl/certs and private.

Where do I put the PEM file? Am I supposed to edit /opt/lampp/etc/extra/httpd-ssl.conf and have it reference the PEM file from intuit?

Excuse all the questions but after hours of searching I can’t find this explained anywhere.

Magento Community
Magento Community

evisboy

Washington, DC

Just follow the steps on my wiki: http://code.google.com/p/magentoqbms/wiki/PageName

Magento Community
Magento Community

animalelement

evisboy - 25 May 2010 07:52 AM

Just follow the steps on my wiki: http://code.google.com/p/magentoqbms/wiki/PageName

This was the guide I was following. I put the intuitqbms.pem file where it said to. I concatenated the certificate to ca-certificates.crt and it didn’t work. It gave the error I mentioned. I tried adding a reference to those files in httpd-ssl.conf and Apache refused to start.

The instructions don’t say much about how to add those certificates. Any ideas?

Magento Community
Magento Community

animalelement

Been at it for the last 3 hours. Still same error message.

My httpd-ssl.conf file looks like this.

SSLCACertificateFile /opt/lampp/etc/ssl.crt/gd_bundle2.crt (this file is from godaddy ssl and I added the Intuit CA Certificate to it)
SSLCertificateFile /opt/lampp/etc/ssl.crt/animalelement.com.crt (certificate for my domain from godaddy)

SSLCertificateKeyFile /opt/lampp/etc/ssl.key/animalelement.com.key (this is my SSL certificate for my domain)
SSLCertificateKeyFile /opt/lampp/etc/ssl.key/animalelement.intuit.key (this is the signed certificate from intuit)

Magento Community
Magento Community

patrace

Total Posts:  7

Thanks for all the hard work on this module, I’m having some problems and I need some help, I’ve been through the process twice from start to finish and I keep getting this error.

Error = SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details:
error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed

I’m not sure how to fix it.  I’m using Magento 1.4.0.0 and a comodo instantSSL certificate on a Debian Apache2 install.

I pasted the Certificate Authority chunk into the ca-certificates.crt file and tried to also dump it into the ca-bundle referenced by the SSLCertificateChainFile line in my config file.  I\’ll keep fiddling with it but if anyone has any ideas I’d really appreciate them.

I was also having a problem with clicking on the continue button and had to comment out those lines of code in opcheckout.js to get it to work.  If anyone knows a better fix I’d appreciate it.

Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community

jmlee

Total Posts:  53

I am following the instruction from: http://code.google.com/p/magentoqbms/wiki/PageName

I am stuck on Step# 2 where I need to create a CSR to obtain the 2 Intuit certificates.

My site already has an SSL certificate that I purchased through Alpha (web hosting company - SimpleHelix), would this prevent my from following through with Step #2 in the wiki page?? web hosting company is telling me that it would invalidate my existing certificate.

Can somebody advise how this process works alongside if you have a production SSL certificate through a 3rd party company?

thanks in advance.

Magento Community
Magento Community

res3151

Is this a dead topic?
Anyone have a viable solution?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community