Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Cross Sells not showing up on Cart page

travisb

Total Posts:  30

This is on an install with no customization to the modern theme (other than minor skin changes)…

Cross sells set up for products are not displaying in the call out box on the checkout page (see image), it’s still showing the “furniture image” and the “For Position Only” image in the callout.

I don’t need to do anything from the default setup to get cross sells to show up here do I? As it looks like the code for the “For Position Only” is supposed to show only when there are no cross sells setup.

Image Attachments
expic.gif

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

travisb

Anyone else running into this?

Magento Community
Magento Community

wildwisconsin

Total Posts:  19

yeah, hoping to find a fix soon

Magento Community
Magento Community

travisb

Just read another forum post saying that this is somewhat of a bug because you have to have stock enabled to get the cross sells to work. I haven’t tried it yet, but will post back.

Magento Community
Magento Community

travisb

I turned on stock, set amount to 1000, turned off update stock levels. Now the cross sells are showing up.

Magento Community
Magento Community

sherrie

Total Posts:  1655
Waterloo, ON

Weird that this bug still exists ...

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community