Magento Forum

Page 10 of 10
Magento Hosting for evaluation

Arienne

Total Posts:  1

I recently transferred my magento site from Hostmonster to MageMojo and it has made the BIGGEST difference. It’s by far faster and more reliable than it has ever been. I did not realize how slow my admin area really was until I made the switch.

PLUS, the customer support is superior to anything I have ever seen. Each time I have emailed them about anything, I get a response within a matter of minutes, even seconds sometimes. And they are so helpful, they don’t just tell you how to do something, they will go in and do it for you, and then send you articles or documentation on how to do it as well.

They will setup or transfer your entire magento store at no extra cost. I also found out that you can have as many domains, stores, and cpanel logins as you want.

I have been a web developer for over 12 years, and I have never had such a great experience with a hosting provider as I have with Mage Mojo.

MageMojo is by far the BEST Mangento hosting solution out there!

MageMojo

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

daviddev

Total Posts:  76

I suddenly found a very good reviews and full explain about Magento hosting here http://magentohostsolution.com/ of a guy in this forum. I highly recommend you read it carefully before choosing hosting because it is not easy to choose a a good magento hosting.

Magento Community
Magento Community

filelinks

Total Posts:  55

You can choose siteground but need to choose the Siteground Magento package hosting what will be configured only for magento and help magento run very fast. Thanks daviddev for your good suggest

Magento Community
Magento Community

daviddev

Total Posts:  76

filelinks - 23 March 2013 04:28 PM

You can choose siteground but need to choose the Siteground Magento package hosting what will be configured only for magento and help magento run very fast. Thanks daviddev for your good suggest

Yea, it should be faster, thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

TutorialMagento

Total Posts:  133

Take a look at this hosting review to find a good and affordable hosting for evaluation
http://tutorialmagento.com/top-5-affordable-magento-hosting

Magento Community
Magento Community

juanfran

Total Posts:  3

TutorialMagento - 10 October 2013 12:03 AM

Take a look at this hosting review to find a good and affordable hosting for evaluation
http://tutorialmagento.com/top-5-affordable-magento-hosting

Thanks for sharing this hosting review, I see that there are many comments in the review, it would help me choosing a good one smile

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 10 of 10