Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

disabling template hints breaks site

spmcmorrow

Total Posts:  7

when i disable my template hints, my page is not longer centered and everything is a mess. I use a custom css file.  I have unset the other css files.  When i look at the body tag in firebug it does not show that i have set the width for the body, yet i have.  If I click on the actual css file link in the css pane in firebug, it takes me to the file and shows that the width is set to 830 and the page should be centered.  I am pulling my hair out over this.  Here is a link to the page. Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.marinabayonlakelanierbackup.com/magento/home?___store=newmagentostoretest

also if you click on “bows” the next page shows “class=” catalog-category-view categorypath-bows category-bows” in the head.  I don’t know why that is happening either.

I have disabled cache.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Brilliand

Total Posts:  34

Looks fine to me.  You must have fixed it…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community