Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Order Export - REST Method

batkins

Total Posts:  26

I have recently upgraded to Magento 1.1.4 from the last sub-1.1 stable release. I had used PHP|Architect’s Guide to Programming Magento by Mark Kimsal and used his REST CRUD method to export order information to xml. This worked perfectly in the sub 1.1 release and now I’ve upgraded, it seems to be broken on the /items/ level. I can’t get it to export order items information. I know there were changes to the DB structure and the way items are treated within an order, especially with superProducts (config. products) and thought this might have something to do with it. Has anyone else experienced this and found a solution to the issue?

Many thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community