Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Eway Credit Card query

awillshire

Total Posts:  14

Hi All,

I’m shortly to go live with the Eway gateway.  Within the Eway module’s payment setup, there’s a Yes/No field called “Credit Card Verification”.  Does anybody know what this does?  Is it something to do with verifying the 3 digit code on the back of the credit card?

Cheers,
Andrew.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Roland Quast

Total Posts:  19

could possibly be that.

They name it different things according to the card network (visa/mastercard/amex etc)… CVV being one of them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Card_Security_Code

why don’t you just try turn it on and off and test if it asks for it using a test card eway provide you with?

Magento Community
Magento Community

tekt

Total Posts:  23

Just in case anyone else is curious, I enabled this and it is the CVV they are referring to with the eWay direct payment method --- thanks to whoever created that extension by the way, very helpful.

Magento Community
Magento Community

magentoxperts

Total Posts:  6
kolkata

can you tell me how can i integrate eway into magento?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community