Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Admin Login Error (URGENT)

directzi

Total Posts:  8

I tried to login to my admin panel this morning and received this error, after reviewing my site, it is showing up on all pages.  You can view it at (directzilla.com) at the bottom of each page. 

I received the following error:

Warning: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/home/directzi/domains/directzilla.com/public_html/var/session) in Unknown on line 0

Does anyone know whats going on?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

nivekiam

Total Posts:  30

directzi - 02 December 2007 12:00 PM

Warning: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/home/directzi/domains/directzilla.com/public_html/var/session) in Unknown on line 0

Does anyone know whats going on?

That looks like either a permission issue or disk ran out of space issue.  Have you double checked both the permissions for the /var and /var/session directories and that you can also create/add files and are not out of space under your web host account?

Magento Community
Magento Community

riaondemand

Total Posts:  3

I also had the same issue when I tried to log on this morning!!!

“Warning: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/home/masterso/domains/mastersourcegallery.com/public_html/var/session) in Unknown on line 0”

By any chance are you using Simple Helix for your hosting? If anyone can I’d greatly appreciate it!

Thank you!

Magento Community
Magento Community

directzi

My hosting provider is Simple Helix also.

I have checked my disk space and bandwidth, and everything checks out ok, I don’t understand what the problem is.

All permissions are set the same way they always have been and I have never had this problem, so I don’t believe this has to do with any file permissions.

Magento Community
Magento Community

directzi

riaondemand - 02 December 2007 01:02 PM

I also had the same issue when I tried to log on this morning!!!

“Warning: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/home/masterso/domains/mastersourcegallery.com/public_html/var/session) in Unknown on line 0”

By any chance are you using Simple Helix for your hosting? If anyone can I’d greatly appreciate it!

Thank you!

I have placed a ticket in to see if they have made any changes within the last 24-hours.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community