Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Adding configurable products to cart results in blank page. 

evanr

Total Posts:  3

I’ve recently upgraded my site to 1.4, and I’m using a modification of the ‘modern’ theme. I have an issue with adding products to a cart, any simple product goes right in, but configurable products go to a completely blank page when ‘added’ to cart.

The url shown in the address bar is:

http://my-ip-address/checkout/cart/add/uenc/aHR0cDovLzIwNS4xODYuMTMzLjE3NC9tb3RvLXJpZGluZy1nZWFyL3N1aXRzL29uZS1waWVjZS12aWN0b3J5Lmh0bWw_X19fU0lEPVUmb3B0aW9ucz1jYXJ0/product/456/

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mynameschris

Total Posts:  26

It may or may not be a related issue, but I have been getting blank white screens when I have been trying to add a congurable product to my catalogue.

After the details have been filled out and saved you are given a ‘white screen of death’, going back to manage products it has been saved but again goes to a blank screen if you try to open the product and it doesnt show in any of the categories its in.

Magento Community
Magento Community

jonsessa

Total Posts:  1

I also had this problem while trying to create a configurable product, where it would lead to a blank white screen with nothing loading.  I was able to fix this by going to System > Index Management and manually reindexing the data.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community