Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Display products without images

mikeinspain

Total Posts:  108
Alicante, Spain

Hey

I have a unique challenge on this one.

I need to display 2 categories in list form by default at all times due to the type of product and quantity, with the rest of the site allowing visitors the default option to display by grid or list.

Url Example - http://capitalhairandbeautyspain.com/store/hair/colour-and-bleach/permanent-colour

The site at the moment is been changed via the admin section to display ALL products in list view.  This is not what I want…

What I need is to have these products display in list and without images, except for maybe the first product.

I’m desperately trying to figure out ways to do this, and the site is ready and needs to go live!!

Can anyone help?  Please!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community