Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

1.1.6 update issues on admin side. =( -[FIXED]-

Matt Webster

Total Posts:  13

There are a couple i know of..

This is what I get when I try to open Product Category in Admin side.

Warning: Mage_Core_Block_Template::include(/home/unseen/public_html/magento/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/store/switcher/enhanced.phtml) [function.Mage-Core-Block-Template-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/unseen/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php on line 144
Trace:

The above error - the file does not exist.  Only /default/default/template/store/switcher.phtml is there.  There’s no directory in /store/.
Do I go in and edit it manually?  What would I edit it to? to the switcher.phtml?

Also:
Opening Cache Management I get this:

Notice: Undefined index:  name in /home/unseen/public_html/magento/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/system/cache/edit.phtml on line 59
Trace:

The following is the code from the line 59 in edit.phtml:

<td class="value"><button id="<?php echo $_item['name'] ?>" type="button" class="scalable" onclick="cacheCatalogAction(this)" style=""><span><?php echo $_item['action'] ?></span></button></td>

Again, my screenshot of my magento connect is attached.

I hope I can get this resolved.  Everything else seems to work. 

I want to THANK Varien for this product.  It’s been a killer!

Image Attachments
ss.gif

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Matt Webster

Total Posts:  13

I finally found the link to the pacakge i was needing:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/18000/

Then I uninstalled my admin core, reinstalled.  Now it’s all fine. 

Thanks.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community