Magento Forum

Can’t print invoices anymore. How do I get them back? 

MacPhisto

Total Posts:  1

This morning, I was able to go to “Sales >> Invoices” in Magento Admin and print an invoice without any problems. However, as of an hour ago, the “Print Invoice” page comes up completely blank. I can’t think of anything I’ve changed that would cause this.

How do I get my invoices back? The past few weeks of using Magento have been nothing but frustration, and this may be the deal-breaker.

Magento 1.1.6
PHP 5.2.6
MySQL 5.0.67
No special modules
No special caching

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

skatingduck

Total Posts:  7
Trier, Germany

Hello, I’m currently experiencing the same problems with my 1.1.6 installation. When I try to print an invoice it just shows up a blank page and a javascript error is indicated:

[Exception… “Component returned failure code: 0x80004001 (NS_ERROR_NOT_IMPLEMENTED) [nsIRequest.name]” nsresult: “0x80004001 (NS_ERROR_NOT_IMPLEMENTED)” location: “JS frame :: file:///Applications/Firefox.app/Contents/MacOS/components/nsLoginManager.js :: anonymous :: line 282” data: no]
[Break on this error] Calendar=function(firstDayOfWeek,dateSt...w._dynarch_popupCalendar=null;// ** I18N

I would be greatly thankful for any hints on this.
Thanks
Paddy

Magento Community
Magento Community

skatingduck

Total Posts:  7
Trier, Germany

For me this turned out to be a problem with the disk quota. After freeing up some space everything works like a charm.

Paddy

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community