Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Bargain Bump - Fresh & Clean

MrBrightside

Total Posts:  2

I had my website designed by a local company, and they’ve almost finished with it.

You can take a look at:
Bargain Bump

It’s supposed to be a clean, fresh design.
I liked the original Magento design, so a few of the original design elements are incorporated into my site.

Just waiting for the company to finish off, then I can start adding my products :D
We’ll be selling all kinds of stuff on it, expanding from our eBay store.  I’ve been given an induction to Magento, and it definitely seems like a great product, can’t believe it’s free!

Please can people give feedback, so I can get them to change anything that’ can be improved
Thanks for looking

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

J_T_
Mentor

Total Posts:  1961
London-ish, UK

Nice and fresh indeed. Compared to most of the ‘playful’ design elements around, the actual horizontal navigation menu seems a bit boring and small in font. “Furniture”, “Apparel” and “Electronics” just don’t seem to fit in with the rest. It should IMO be equally large and standing out. As they are now they get a bit lost.

Magento Community
Magento Community

MrBrightside

Total Posts:  2

Thanks for the feedback.
I had them update it for me, what do you think?

Magento Community
Magento Community

J_T_
Mentor

Total Posts:  1961
London-ish, UK

Much better indeed!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community