Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Link payment method to selected shipping method

pableu

Total Posts:  29

I would like to enable uses to pick up their ordered products directly at our (physical) store location.
So, during the ckeck-out process, a customer can select “Pick-up in Store” as delivery method and it’s free.  This works so far, I did it using the “Multiple Flat-Rates” extension.

For pick-up in store, it doesn’t make sense if the customer can pay by check, invoice or credit card. The customer should just pay cast in our store when he comes to pick up the ordered products. Is there a way I can either
a) create a payment method ("Pay in Store") that only appears when “Pick-up in Store” is selected as delivery method (and hide all other payment methods) or
b) Skip the payment-selection step altogether?

This is one of the few things that I am missing right now smile Would be glad about any ideas on how to do this!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

lemax
Guru

Total Posts:  318
Nantes, France

Hello,
I am digging up this thread because non one answered you.
Did you find a solution ? This may help me and other…
Thanks
Max

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community