Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

NEED HELP : How to move the selectable attributes to align with Short description. 

28spin

Total Posts:  12

Hi there,

Can anyone help me, on how to move my COLOR Dropdown selection button on top. As shown in the image. My previous Product works fine with the color dropdown selection on top rite where i wanted. But this one somehow just stuck there.

Thanks,
Sam

Image Attachments
magentoprob.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

redegifts

Total Posts:  41

SOLVED!  Was kind enough to get this question answered after checking out Vutha’s Walmart Mockup Website in this topic.  When editing a product, go to the Design tab check out the Display product options in section.  You can either choose to display in the product info or below it.  It defaults to below it.  Hope this helps.  I’ve been looking for this for the better part of a month.  What an easy fix that is overlooked. 

-Russ

Magento Community
Magento Community

28spin

Total Posts:  12

Great thanks,
SOLVED

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community