Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

NEW!!! Magento Theme - Tattered

dbirmler

Total Posts:  7

This is a new site I am working on… if you are a programmer and would like to help me make this site free to everyone please get in contact with me!

~ Daniel

Image Attachments
MagentoSite.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

deadoralive

Total Posts:  5

If you can provide the PSD (or similar) files you’ve used to create the visual i might be interested in turning it into a theme to get experience with magento.

However as i’ll be creating the theme for magento i’d want the ability to use it on a live store if i want to.

Let me know what you think

Magento Community
Magento Community

Czaq

Total Posts:  5
Warsaw, Poland

Hi Daniel,

If you’d like to make it into a free Magento theme, I could also give you a hand.

I’m also starting out and, like deadoralive, could use some training.

Contact me if you guys don’t work it out.

Magento Community
Magento Community

tmushy

Total Posts:  18

Very NIce I would love to have a theme like this. let me figure out how the theme system works and Id also like to give a hand

Magento Community
Magento Community

Brent S.

Total Posts:  3

I am in as well was looking to make something similar if you are willing to send I will send you my updates/final :-D

Magento Community
Magento Community

XjSv

Total Posts:  38
Ridgewood, NY

guys i need to make a theme based on a psd design i already made. its pretty simple based on the blue theme. ONLY MINOR changes. can anyone help me out with this I am willing to pay someone to get it done for me its just so dam expensive to hire someone.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Voot

Total Posts:  261
Long Beach, CA

XjSv - 08 November 2008 03:52 PM

guys i need to make a theme based on a psd design i already made. its pretty simple based on the blue theme. ONLY MINOR changes. can anyone help me out with this I am willing to pay someone to get it done for me its just so dam expensive to hire someone.

Hi,

I’m available for freelance work. PM me and we can discuss pricing. You can see some of my work in my Sig.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community