Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

I want to upgrade database tables without losting data. 

firstPerson

Total Posts:  5

Hello,

My site is upgraded with new version (1.1.6). I did it. But I noticed new version database tables were different with my old version.
So products detail information are not displayed in detail product page.
I want to upgrade tables without losing data.

For instance, in 1.1.6 version two tables have has_options column. But our current table has not. Maybe there are some changes. I think so.

So of course I can add the column, but I want to upgrade database with 1.1.6 version.

Do you know?

Please help me.

thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

super tonio

Total Posts:  57

I seem to be having this problem as well, the product page stops after the images, but doesn’t have the long description or the drop down of options. I went from 1.0 to 1.1.6 using Magento Connect, had lots of problems, this (I hope!) is the last little hurdle. If anybody has advice on how to fix, that would be great. I have a feeling the database wasn’t upgraded, but not sure.

Thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community