Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

New Magento Theme

dbirmler

Total Posts:  7

Hello,

I am making a new theme and if possible I would like to offer it here on the Magento site. But I would like to get a little early feedback. Really to see if this is a design people are looking for. I noticed a lot of Magento Themes are very corporate and I am working on theme that hopefully bridges the two.

Please I want you’re thoughts on the design so far… by the end of this week I should have it almost done. This site is probably only 25% of the way designed.

I just wanted to see if there was any interest in a design like this.

Thanks!

Image Attachments
MagentoSite.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

existence

Total Posts:  9

I like it. Although personally i’d change the blue to some kind of brown, torn, ripped, burnt, coffee stained backgroundy type thing smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

brendanb
Mentor

Total Posts:  1093
London, United Kingdom

hey,

looks pretty good so far, agree with existence the blue contrasts quite hard. but thats an easy css change for the end user

Also, just a suggestion. All the themes to date have square corners. What about using rounded style corners for the outter frame?

good to see this work

Brendan

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community