Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Pull products based on attribute

Tarunjot K

Total Posts:  4

Hi! I am working on a project and I need to pull out the products based on a particular attribute. For example, there’s an attribute named “Style” and its has values x,y,z. When I select any value, all the products with value set to ‘x’ for “Style” attribute is listed.

This is really urgent. I would appreciate if anyone can send response as early as possible.

PS: If possible describe it in steps.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Tarunjot K

Tarunjot K - 22 September 2008 04:43 AM

Hi! I am working on a project and I need to pull out the products based on a particular attribute. For example, there’s an attribute named “Style” and its has values x,y,z. When I select any value, all the products with value set to ‘x’ for “Style” attribute is listed.

This is really urgent. I would appreciate if anyone can send response as early as possible.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Tarunjot K

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community