Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

paid gig - customize magento front end

matt adams

Total Posts:  15

So Im a front end designer. I know a good amount of CSS and xHTML. But this magento theme system is way over my head.

I am interested in paying someone who know what their are doing to help me along with this. Right now I am trying to simply mod the original theme. Basically update colors, headers, and little things here and there. I believe my designs are done (PSDs), but I may need to design a few other small pieces as needed.

So any one need a few hours worth of work let me know. I’d love to have this done in the next week or so.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

el_presidente

Total Posts:  1

Sent you a PM.  Email me if you still need any help.

Good luck!

Magento Community
Magento Community

kameko.rouge

Total Posts:  58

are you sure you want to be putting up money for a front end design now? the template system in magento hasn’t even been finalized yet. once it is in the new year, you’re gonna have to possibly pay someone again just to do the same thing.

Magento Community
Magento Community

matt adams

Total Posts:  15

yeah, for now, since I needed to get these test stores up and running I am just hacking through it all myself. Thanks for your response el_presidente.

Anyone know how much the template system may change?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community