Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Adding a Logo to Magento

mychoicegames

Total Posts:  64

I finally have access to the control panel, but before I did I was trying to change the logo through the admin panel with a image from tinypic. It didn’t work. Now I keep trying to change the logo all it shows is blank with no image even though I got it from the control panel.

The images are located here: /public_html/skin/frontend/default/default/images however I don’t know how to input them into the site.

How exactly do I add a logo through the admin panel? Please help. I always post threads and hardly ever get replies unless I keep bumping the thread.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Themes_ME

Total Posts:  98
United States

Check out this video.
http://info.template-help.com/files/eoc/magento/th/Magento_How_to_change_a_logo.htm

It will make it easy to do.

Magento Community
Magento Community

mychoicegames

Total Posts:  64

I checked it out. Somehow I managed to get this done. Problem solved thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community

saikrishna59

Total Posts:  16

Go to admin page and select System.In system click Configuration after click Design. In design click Header you will see the option like Logo Image Src. In that give logo path like images/logo.gif.

Thank you

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community