Total Posts: 7
Hello all !
My Magento installation had been working fine so far, until I went for the upgrade to 1.1.6. I’ve spent a lot of time with “500 Internal Error” messages, but seems that I’ve got it solved now. I’ve fixed some chmod errors caused by the upgrade, and also installed the Mage_All_Latest extension.
However (always there’s a however), the import product feature is not working. I have a lot of products to upload, and this was working pretty fine in my last version (1.1.3). I still have the same CSV files that I’ve used before. As it didn’t work for the first time, I created a product manually, then exported it. When comparing my old CSVs and the new one, I’ve just found some columns positioning change, what should not cause any trouble. Well, I changed columns and even tried to import the same product that I exported, and no success. When I try to run the “Import All Products” profile (System / ImportExport / Profiles), the new window pops up and gives me this:
* Starting profile execution, please wait…
* Warning: Please don’t close window during importing/exporting data
* Starting Mage_Dataflow_Model_Convert_Adapter_Io :: load
* Loaded successfully: “/home/edscoco/public_html/var/export/export_all_products.csv”
* Starting Mage_Dataflow_Model_Convert_Parser_Csv :: parse
* Found 1 rows
* Starting catalog/convert_adapter_product :: parse
and hangs here forever. No new product, no new records in the database. Has someone got into this error or knows how to fix this?
Thanks in advance!