Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

New to Magento was using Virtuemart but horrible support - Import products help

mejim707

Total Posts:  16

I have been using Virtuemart for a while now but the support is terrible. I need assistance with a method to import products from Peachtree by sage to Magento. The users of this system already have peachtree and manage their product lines in that system. I want them to be able to make mass price updates using peachtree and exports their entire product list to a csv or xml whatever one is possible for import into Magento. Then I want this file to import into magento without duplicates. They also use multi tier pricing for different customers. Is this possible? Does anyone know how to get this done? Please help. Show those virtuemart guys up. Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Grut

Total Posts:  164
Ukraine

Cart2Cart is an unique shopping cart migration service which allows to migrate products, categories, customers, orders and other product entities from Virtuemart to Magento automatically. Give it a try!

Magento Community
Magento Community

ogray

Total Posts:  18

@Grut

Thanks bro! Saved me a tons of time

http://www.shopping-cart-migration.com - highly recommended!!!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community