Removed site link, Magento no longer installed there.
It appears getBaseUrl() is working, but getJsUrl and getSkinUrl are not under HTTPS. When trying to install under HTTP everything appears to function correctly.
Just noticed the same thing is happening with the image files as well, so it’s not displaying the Magento logo.
I was able to install and configure Zen-Cart just fine under HTTPS
I did submit a bug report on this, but that was before I had tried messing around with it more. I also mentioned it in another thread, but didn’t get any response relating directly to that issue.
Let me know what other information, if any you need.