Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Looking for Magento/Drupal hosting

inspiredbackpacker

Total Posts:  47

Hi,

I am looking for a web host that provides both Magento and Drupal hosting. I have reached the point where I need to test online an actual site. Ideally I would like to be able to get free hosting for any amount of time to allow for a test stage. Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Sindre|ProperHost
Mentor

Total Posts:  1158

Any host that supports Magento will probably have no problems running a Drupal site as well. The server requirements for Drupal are covered by the Magento requirements.

I suggest to have a look at the following list of Magento compatible hosts:
http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/general/magento-web-hosting

Magento Community
Magento Community

JLHC
Mentor

Total Posts:  1287
Tampa, FL

As sindre stated, the following list will help you get started (added with links):-

http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/general/magento-web-hosting

Just to remind you to take note that some hosts may be resellers of others and as such I will advise you to avoid them as they are not really in control of the server, thus the hassle if anything happens.

Magento Community
Magento Community

rack::SPEED
Guru

Total Posts:  369

Hello, we are currently hosting several Magento and Drupalinstallations in Germany on our servers. We are not a reseller and can set up each account individually. - Free testaccess is no problem.

Magento Community
Magento Community

coronac

Total Posts:  50
Florida

i have both drupal and magento running on www.simplehelix.com

Magento Community
Magento Community

cavamondo

Total Posts:  89

rack::SPEED - 22 September 2008 08:48 PM

Hello, we are currently hosting several Magento and Drupalinstallations in Germany on our servers. We are not a reseller and can set up each account individually. - Free testaccess is no problem.

Excellent response/speed on your demo shop (what configuration are you running) ... is the demoshop custom tweaked or running on a solutiomn more powerful, than what your selling? Are there any connections limits and what are the options if traffic exceeds the limit?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Vilem

Total Posts:  3

Hello, I have wrote a step-by-step tutorial on installing Magento on one the Hostmonster. I prefer Hostmonster because they offer unlimited domains (I have multiple shops).

If you’d like to try speed, I can send links to some shops.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community