Magento Forum

DHL Issues

Ian Kullhem

Total Posts:  12

We’re setting up a store using Magento and having issues getting it working with DHL.

We’ve setup the DHL account and gotten everything configured but they refuse to activate the account so it will work on the store. This is the only thing preventing us from launching the site.

We’ve contacted DHL as suggested in http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/2512/ and also supplied them with that link, here’s their response:

Hello –
This problem is that Magneto shopping cart is not recognized as a certified module; therefore there is no profile certification by which to define its activation. I would need their recognized vendor name or module in order to assign you the correct messaging rights.  Please see the DHL link below for a listing of recognized vendors / software. 
I reviewed the forum link provided in your response and found references to the numerous open source module available but no clear ID as to Magneto’s specific configuration.

Regards

Here’s the link to their authorized software: http://www.dhl-usa.com/xml/vendormodule.asp?nav=TechnologyTools

From reading the forums, this seems to be a common issue with no clear information on getting it resolved. We need to get this site launched soon and because of the type of product being sold (chocolates in this case) changing carriers is not an option.

How do we get the proper information to DHL to get this activated??

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

GeorgePlummer

Total Posts:  9

StarShipIt is an authorized DHL shipping solution which integrates with Magento. It is an online solution that makes it easy to pull orders from Magento and prints labels, archives & invoices. I’d suggest using them if anyone else is looking for a solutions.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community